Marlborough Furnace Repair
Handling All Types of Furnace Repair in Middlesex County
When your heating system stops working, you need professional heating repairs—and you need them fast. A broken heater isn’t just a matter of comfort; during a cold Massachusetts’ winter, it can be a matter of safety.
At Middlesex Cooling & Heating, Inc., we offer fast, dependable heating repairs in Marlborough and throughout all of Middlesex County. Our expert heating technicians have the extensive training and experience to work on all types of heating systems, including:
Need heating system repairs? Book an appointment online or give us a call to schedule furnace repair in Marlborough or surrounding areas with us today!
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
It’s not always immediately obvious when your heating system needs repairs. Some problems, such as a heater that doesn’t turn on, obviously call for professional repairs, but other issues can be harder to spot.
If you notice any of the following issues, it’s time to call for professional furnace repair:
- Low or nonexistent airflow - If your air flow is lower then it's likely that you have blocked air vents or ducts that are leaking. If you have no airflow it could be a dead unit or a blower fan on the fritz.
- A heater that blows cool air - If you're getting air, but it's not hot then your heating element needs to be inspected by our Marlborough furnace repair professionals.
- Banging or screeching noises - Not all sounds mean the same thing as all HVAC units make some noise. But if you hear loud noises from the next room over then give us a call.
- Frequent cycling (turning on and off) - If you've had a properly functioning furnace for a substantial amount of time and then it starts to turn on or off, that's a compressor that needs to be looked at.
- Unexplained increases on your utility bills - If the utility that powers your furnace has a bill that's on the rise, call in our Marlborough furnace repair experts because it's likely not operating at 100%.
- Unpleasant odors, including burning smells - The first time of the season you turn on your furnace you may smell burning dust which is natural. Otherwise take note of any strange smells coming from your unit and give us a call.
Furnace Repair Vs. Replacement
When your furnace goes down, you have one of two choices in the winter time. You can either opt for furnace repair or replace the unit entirely. Which you ultimately choose is up to you, but we would consider replacement over repair in the following situations.
1. Your furnace is old - On average a furnace usually lasts about 20 years depending on use, environment, maintenance and make/model. Exactly how long your furnace lasts varies, but if it's much older than 20 years you should rethink repairs and put that money towards a new unit.
2. Utility bills on the rise - If the utility that powers your unit has a bill that's steadily climbing, you should rethink putting more money into repairing it. Older units will cost you more off your utility bill so those units are costing you extra, don't sink more money into repairing them either.
3. It needs repair after repair - Our Marlborough furnace repair team will always be happy to come in and fix your unit, but if you're getting to know them by name they're over so often, consider replacing your unit to save in the long run.
Professional Furnace Repair
If you’re dealing with furnace problems, our comfort advisors can come out for a free on-site inspection and estimate. Then, they can walk you through all of your furnace repair options. If after our inspection we determine that furnace repairs are not the most cost-effective solution, we can help you learn more about replacement heaters for your home.
Expert Boiler Repair
Boilers are a crucial appliance not just for your indoor air temperature, but for your hot water needs as well. When something goes wrong with such an important system, you need reliable, experienced, and local professionals who can handle your boiler repairs quickly and effectively. That's just what you get when you choose our Marlborough boiler repair team. From quick fixes and routine maintenance services to complete replacements, we can handle it all.
Available 24/7 for Emergency Heating Repairs
At Middlesex Cooling & Heating, Inc., we care about our customers. We respond quickly to all calls and provide same-day and emergency services when needed. We are proud to have spent more than 35 years providing heating repairs in Marlborough and all of Middlesex County. Check out our reviews, then call us today to learn how we can help you!
Call 508-214-4445 to schedule your service with our friendly and professional Marlborough furnace repair team!
Overall they were great and will use again in the future!- Erin D.
We will absolutely use them again and highly recommend them.- Jennifer Z.
He will be the guy I call whenever I need a plumber.- K M.
I highly recommend this company for heating and AC.- Debra H.