Marlborough AC Replacement
AC Installation in Marlborough & throughout Middlesex County
Is your air conditioner struggling to keep up with your comfort needs? Are you interested in upgrading to a newer, more energy-efficient AC system? Have you made recent renovations or updates to your home? Middlesex Cooling & Heating, Inc. can help you with all your Marlborough AC replacement and installation needs!
We offer top-of-the-line products and systems, including ductless mini-splits, from some of the HVAC industry’s leading brands, including Mitsubishi, Bryant, Bosch, and American Standard. Our technicians can help you find the right solution for your home and then quickly and correctly install your new AC.
Contact us online or give us a call to schedule an appointment with our Marlborough AC installation team. We look forward to serving you!
When Replacement with a New AC Installation is Necessary
If your home’s air conditioning system seems to be on its way out, you might be wondering if you should schedule AC repairs or full system replacement.
Here are a few signs that it’s time to replace your air conditioner:
- It’s more than 10 to 15 years old - AC units on average usually go for 10-15 years with the exact duration of its life depending on use, brand, surrounding environment and maintenance levels.
- You need frequent AC repairs - We'll always be happy to come in and fix your unit, but if it has needed multiple repair visits over the last few years a new AC installation will be cheaper in the long run.
- Your AC isn’t very energy efficient - All HVAC units get a little bit less efficient as time goes on, so if you notice your electrical bill is steadily climbing it may be time for a new unit.
- You want to save money on your utility bills - Saving off your monthly electrical bill is a great way to save off your HVAC spending as you have to pay this premium each and every month.
- There is uneven cooling throughout your home - If your AC isn't getting the job done then a new AC installation might be necessary if repairs don't do the trick.
- Your current AC uses R 22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon Ban AC units that require the banned coolant will only get more expensive to run as time goes on and Freon grows increasingly scarce.
- You’ve recently added on to your home - If you've added to your home you should consult our Marlborough AC installation experts because units are designed to cool a specific area and your current unit might not be big enough.
Our Marlborough AC replacement experts can come out for a free, on-site inspection and estimate. If we believe repairs are possible and appropriate, we will let you know. If, however, we believe you would benefit more in the long-run from AC replacement or new system installation, we can provide you with a number of options to meet your needs and your budget.
Benefits of A New AC Installation
1. Increase the value of your home - If you're going to be putting your home on the market soon, consider a new AC installation. Not only will it showcase your cooled home as state-of-the-art but as environmentally friendly as well which young home owners are growing increasingly interested in.
2. Save off your utility bills - When you get a new unit, you can rest assured that it's as environmentally friendly as possible. All HVAC units will get less efficient as time goes on, but if you maintain a new installation properly it should stay efficient for longer.
3. Improve your indoor air quality - If you're noticing an uptick of dust proliferating around your home or humidity, it might be time to call in our Marlborough AC installation team. An older HVAC unit might be negatively impacting your indoor air quality and a new unit should help keep your cooled air pristine.
4. More cooling - If you've lost the same cooled air you once grew so fond of, then it might be time for a new unit. Just make sure to maintain it properly so that it provides you the treated air you deserve for as long as possible.
We Offer Financing Options
Middlesex Cooling & Heating, Inc. has been serving Middlesex County since 1984. We take customer service very seriously, and we strive to provide our customers with high-quality, cost-effective cooling solutions. To make your new AC installation in Marlborough or the surrounding areas even more affordable, we are proud to offer financing through Greensky.
Reach out to us today to learn more or to schedule your Marlborough AC installation service with Middlesex Cooling & Heating, Inc.! Call 508-214-4445 to get started.
Overall they were great and will use again in the future!- Erin D.
We will absolutely use them again and highly recommend them.- Jennifer Z.
He will be the guy I call whenever I need a plumber.- K M.
I highly recommend this company for heating and AC.- Debra H.