Marlborough Water Heater Services
Expert Service for Homeowners throughout Middlesex County
Your water heater is an important part of your home. When it stops working as well as it should, or when you can’t get any hot water at all, you need professional service from an expert water heater repair and installation team.
Middlesex Cooling & Heating, Inc. offers a full range of water heater services in Marlborough and the surrounding areas, including:
- Water heater inspections
- Water heater repairs
- Water heater replacements and installations
- Water heater maintenance
Our technicians are capable of working on all makes and models, including traditional tank water heaters and tankless models. If you need repairs or a new water heater, our in-house comfort advisors can walk you through all your options to find the solution that suits your needs and your budget. We also offer financing through Greensky, as well as various online coupons.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repairs
Water heater issues aren’t just annoying; they can also pose a serious risk to your home. Ideally, water heater problems should be addressed as early as possible to avoid potential property damage, which may occur if your water heater springs a leak.
Some signs that you need water heater repairs include:
- You don’t have any hot water
- There are fluctuations in water temperature
- The water from your taps is rust-colored or smells “off”
- Your tap water has a metallic taste
- The water heater is making loud, unusual sounds
- There is low or fluctuating water pressure
Additionally, you may need water heater replacement if:
- Your water heater is 8 to 10 years old (or older if it is a tankless water heater)
- Your water heater is leaking
- There is visible rust or corrosion on the tank or another part of the water heater
- The pilot light on gas models is yellow instead of blue (indicates a carbon monoxide leak)
Our Marlborough water heater service technicians can inspect your water heater and determine if you need repairs or replacement. We always offer honest, professional recommendations, and we will never try to sell you a product or service we don’t truly believe you need.
Give us a call at (508) 214-4445 to find out how we can help you with your water heater service needs!
Overall they were great and will use again in the future!- Erin D.
We will absolutely use them again and highly recommend them.- Jennifer Z.
He will be the guy I call whenever I need a plumber.- K M.
I highly recommend this company for heating and AC.- Debra H.